The success of any start-up is underpinned by its ability to forge plenty of contacts and grow its professional network.
ARE YOU READY TO TACKLE YOUR START-UP’S FIRST CHALLENGES AND OVERCOME YOUR FIRST OBSTACLES?
The Big Data Paris Start-up Village is back for the 4th year running, giving you access to 18,000 business contacts over the course of the 2-day event and offering your firm the chance to harness its very first growth opportunities.
The Village will give some 50 start-ups the opportunity to showcase their new innovative technology products and services to end-users and potential investors, who are always on the look-out for anything new and keen to discover the latest trends.
The Start-up Village will be located in the very heart of the exhibition area, symbolising its dynamism and the importance we place on future market players. It also bears witness to the market’s willingness to encourage digital start-ups and above all showcases just how strategic this economy is for innovative firms.
Start planning your presence in the Village as of today and begin laying solid foundations for the biggest growth-boosting date in your 2020 Big Data & IT diary.
Start-up Village . . . . €2,000
MARKETING CAMPAIGN VISIBILITY
• 1 30 minutes time slot on the Startups Village’s Pitch & Demo area
• 1 all-access pass (conference + exhibition) valid for both days of the event
• 1 access to the business meeting platform
• 1 badge license to scan attendee contact details that visit your stand during the event
• ONE EXHIBITING SPACE WHICH INCLUDES:
- 1 finger board (400mm x 500mm)
- 1 spotlight/3m²
- 1 3KW electrical box to share with another Startup
- Furniture: 1 high table with 3 stools + 1 32 inches screen
- 1 kakemono L800mm x H2090mm
Not included: Internet access, multiway power strips and electric extension cables