Event : Big Data Paris
Website : https://bigdataparis.com
If you have any concerns with how your personal data may be used, please contact us on by filling in the form at the bottom of this page.
Our commitment with data collection:
- We respect your privacy and your choices regarding your personal data,
- We protect and secure our data storage and processing,
- We allow you to choose which email communication you wish to receive and we allow you unsubscribe from all of our mailing lists at any given time,
- We allow you to view your stored data and easily practice your right to delete data by filling in the form below,
- We collect some of your data in order to offer you content that fits to your expectations,
- We collaborate with trusted and reliable partners.
What data do we collect as part of your Big Data Paris registration?
As part of your conference and expo registration, we collect your personal data for a maximum of 3 years since your last consent. The use of your data is crucial for us in order to organize an event that is of the highest relevancy and accuracy for you. Although this data processing is mandatory as part of your participation in our event, you can request to erase your data from our database at any time by contacting us by filling in the form at the bottom of this page.
The data we collect when you register:
- Personal data: first name, last name, email address, company, job title, industry, department, phone number ;
- Data related to the event: discount codes, channel of communication, sources of your website visit…
- Registration to some of our partner’s newsletter, only if you check the specific boxes on the registration form
We may also collect this data through other communication channels than the registration form. on this website. Other channels may include your responses to event-related surveys or contact with our sales team. In these specific cases, your consent is also required.
The use of your data
We collect your data when you register to our event in order to execute the organization of our event. Your data can also be used to deliver information to you. In addition, if you explicitly provide your consent, it can be used to send you information from our partners.
- Secure Data Storage
Your data is collected, stored, and managed securely through our trusted service providers (OVH, Salesforce, Eventmaker). We always intent to secure and protect the entire processing of your personal data with care.
- Communication and information about the event
We use your contact information to inform you about the current event, on which you are registered. We also send you information about upcoming editions of the event and/or about other relevant events organized by Corp Events. You may also other content that be of interest to you and relevant to your profile.
You can unsubscribe from our communications at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each of our communications.
- Deletion of your personal data
Your data is sorted carefully and deleted 3 years after the collection. You can, however, request a deletion of your data at any time by filling the form below.
- Transmission of your data to third parties, with your consent
Your data may also be collected by third parties only with your consent. If you meet an exhibitor at one of our conferences, the exhibitor could scan your badge with your consent in order to retrieve your personal data. By attending a product workshop, your badge is also scanned in order to transmit your contact information to the speaker of the workshop. To avoid this transmission of data, you can refuse to scan your badge at any time.
In these cases of data collection by our partners, Corp Events is no longer responsible for the processing of your data. However, we can put you in touch with the partner at your request. In this context, we always work with trusted and reliable partners.
The Data Collected on Our Website https://bigdataparis.com
- Offer personalized content to each visitor,
- Improve your browsing and navigation experience on our website,
- Follow statistical data on our web pages (with Google Analytics)
- What is a cookie
Cookies are small files containing a few lines of text. Websites create cookies in order to store and reuse data on your browser. This data mainly contains information about your browsing and is stored on your own device through the web browser that you use.
In order to offer you personalized content, we use identification cookies to give you access to downloadable content, such as our magazine page and/or our sponsorship packages. These cookies are set up by third-party applications: Salesforce and Pardot.
These cookies are used to allow the proper configuration of this website and give you access to the main features on the site. We use it to store your choice about cookies.
- Your prior consent
You can accept or decline cookie collection at any time on this website, by clicking on the bottom on each page of this website. You can chance your preferences at any time.
- Blocked cookies
Cookies store data about your visit on a website. Some of this data might be used to identify a specific visitor. In order to protect your privacy, we let you choose to block these cookies easily on each page of this website.
In case you choose to block cookies, the following cookies are blocked:
- The analytics tracking cookies
- The tracking of your actions on the website
However, some cookies might still remain:
- The sources of traffic (anonymous)
- Your choice about cookies is stored in a cookie record