Dr. Cécile WENDLING is Group Head of Foresight at AXA.
With more than 15-year-experience in long term thinking, her role is to anticipate trends and disruptions that will impact the way people live and work in the future.
She has worked on the Future of Artificial Intelligence, Ethics of Algorithms, potential development of the blockchain, Future of Trust, Future of Work, Driverless cars, among others.
She has a PhD from the European University Institute and is Associate Researcher at the Centre de sociologie des organisations (CNRS-Sciences Po Paris)
Teaches Foresight methods and the Digital transformation of the firm at Sciences Po Paris
Is Member of:
– the board of Impact AI
– the High Level Expert Group on Artificial Intelligence – European Commission
– the scientific board of Palladio, think tank on the future of cities
– the scientific board of Futuribles, a foresight think tank
– for the OECD: The use of big data in Risk & crisis Management,
– for the European Commission: Rapporteur of the EU foresight modeling expert group.
Publications in Academic journals:
– Journal of contingencies and crisis management,
– European Journal of Risk Regulations,
– Journal of Risk Research.